WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS, YOUR CONFERENCE WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS.
To achieve this, we create individually tailored programs that help organizations to achieve their goals. We focus to deliver our utmost efficiency and aim to streamline every phase of the operation.
Our guiding principles are collaboration, communication, and personalization. We ensure the right coordination with organizers, venue staff and suppliers to work together and deliver a memorable experience for all participants. With our marathon run in the field of meeting & planning, we have built an extensive network of contacts in the meeting industry.
Our consultants will work side by side with you to ensure continuous cooperation with your organization. Through this collaboration, we can offer guidance on how to make the best of the allowed system and create the most cost-effective use of your resources.
TO CREATE A MEMORABLE EVENT, GAIN POSITIVE RECOGNITION AND BUILD A POSITIVE BRAND IMAGE DURING YOUR MEETING, WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Budgeting and Financial Management: Helping you make financial decisions that serve your organization’s goals.
- Venue Sourcing and Request-for-Proposal (RFP) Procedures: Venue Comparison, negotiation, and contract signing as per your requirement. We use the latest software to verify availability and request a booking for the conference by the delegate.
- Site Inspections: Carrying out a detailed in-person inspection of the venue to ensure the site meets your needs.
- Catering Services: Selecting the right menu and coordinating with chefs for the provision of food and beverages throughout the event.
- Staging, Production, Audio-visual & IT Solutions: Procuring modern and engaging audio-visual and digital solutions, and creating bespoke stage sets.
- Professional Staffing: Planning staffing needs and choosing the best personnel for every phase of your event.
- Event Security: Selecting and overseeing appropriate risk-management and security measures to ensure the event is safe and secure.
- Branding, Marketing and Promotion: Providing expert advice that helps build brand awareness, project a powerful public image, and reach target audiences using the most effective methods.
- Public Relations and Press Management: Helping build strong relationships with the public and the media, creating communication strategies that raise your organisation’s profile.
- Logistics Management: Expertly coordinating the delivery of resources to the congress venue, no matter where in the world that might be.
- Supplier Management: Liaising with suppliers, service providers and contractors to make sure everything is delivered on time.
The success of an event depends on much more than what happens at the venue. Event organisers are also expected to provide a full range of services, and accommodation provision is vital.
Providing hotel accommodation is an integral part of our core PCO (professional conference organisation) services. Our specialised accommodation booking and management service help provide a seamless experience that adds to every event’s value and underlines the organiser’s professionalism and prestige.
We Take Care Of Hotel Procurement
No matter the size of your conference, our accommodation management team knows the most suitable hotels, alongside the skills needed to book and manage accommodation for conferences with several thousand delegates.
Over the years, our experts have built an extensive network of contacts with leading hotel chains that allow us to secure the most competitive room rates and favourable conditions for our clients. This frees event organisers to focus on other aspects of the event and provides a seamless experience for event participants and speakers.
What Hotel Accommodation Services Do We Offer?
- Locating and negotiating the best rates for an accommodation worldwide
- Coordinating requirements and other details with hotels
- Setting up an online booking system
- Coordinating and managing bookings and any changes (for both individual and group bookings)
- Providing on-site support when required
- Organising deposit payments to guarantee bookings
- Setting up hotel accounts as required
- Post-event reporting and financial consolidation
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/ pharmaceutical codes of practices, where applicable
Ensure your event attendees have a great experience from the start with expert event registration support.
Registration is typically the first point of contact between event attendees and associations, so it is vital that the registration process is quick and problem-free.
Our Event Registration Services Include:
- Event Registration Planning: Overseeing the online registration process, ensuring attendees receive prompt updates and monitoring their responses.
- Event Registration and Payment Handling: Using the latest software to securely process payments and monitor the registration process.
- Event Registration Support: Providing VIP registration and handling participant requests and enquiries both online and offline & onsite.
- Accreditation: Planning and administering the accreditation process.
- Database Management: Collecting, sorting and preparing registration data for later use.
- On-site Coordination: Coordinating on-site staff to ensure a seamless registration process and handling all enquiries at the event.
Safe, Hassle-Free Event Registration
Our registration team employs the latest events technology, to ensure participants, exhibitors, and speakers enjoy a seamless and efficient registration experience. As a result, payments are entirely secure and our clients also have access to a wide range of data that can be provided for analytical and decision-making purposes, of course GDPR compliant.
In addition, as a part of our registration services, we offer ongoing telephone support across multiple time zones for anyone with questions or requiring assistance during registration.
We are experts in Exhibition. We take time to understand the objective of your exhibition and to devise a strategy to help you achieve your goals and maximize the return on investment.
WE OFFER A FULL RANGE OF EXHIBITION PLANNING SERVICES TO COVER EVERY STAGE OF THE PROCESS. THESE INCLUDE:
PLANNING AND ON-SITE SERVICES
- General exhibition planning
- Creation and updating of floor plans
- Handling stand allocation procedures
- On-site management of exhibition stands and other resources
- Coordinating the set-up and dismantling of exhibition stands
- Invitation to exhibit procedure as per the official requirements
- Preparing and distributing a sales prospectus
- Providing an exhibition administration schedule
- Developing and maintaining a database of potential exhibitors
- Handling venue management
- Negotiating, appointing, and liaising with sub-contractors
- Liaising with participating companies
- Invoicing exhibitors and other sub-contractors
- Appointing and scheduling security staff
- Managing health and safety regulations
- Managing risk assessment procedures
- Consulting to ensure compliance with local regulations/pharmaceutical codes of practice, where applicable
Conferences are places that encourage and facilitate the free exchange of information. A well-organized conference can be the perfect forum to learn about the latest developments in science and technology or medicine, and sometimes enormous amounts of information must be handled efficiently.
At Meraki, we understand the importance of delivering the right content during your conference. Providing comprehensive abstract management means selecting and delivering the right content and we use the latest technologies to do this for our associations.
Our abstract system offers a complete solution for managing both abstracts and full scientific papers. We can take care of abstract management every step of the way from initial submission through the reviewing process.
Team Meraki ensures the right content is delivered to the right audience in the appropriate format and at the right time.
Our abstract management services are available around all steps before and during the event. The inclusions are as below:
PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- Organising program meetings.
- Organising the online abstract submission process.
- Coordinating online abstract reviewing and scoring.
- Developing web-based access to the final program for personal planning purposes
- Speaker Service Centre: Providing speakers with personal assistance.
- Poster Desk.
- Web-based access to the final program for personal planning purposes in real-time and on-site changes
Monitoring coordinator and planning along with PR/Head/ Agency of electronic and print media.
Coordinating with PR agency – on getting Invitation cards for inaugural/valedictory/ cultural programme, getting press meet & any other assigned work done by appointed PR agency by LOC/Publicity committee.
Coordinating with PR agency- Invitation to popular electronic and print media companies including Door darshan, Local Cable Network etc.
Further, cultural shows reflect the aura of the event that defines the social and economic behaviour of human society. To represent the idea made by the people whether good or bad is performed and makes everyone attentive towards it. The ideas performed might be in knowledge, art, beliefs, laws, customs, capabilities, and social habits. To represent the idea, we at Meraki are the best event planners for cultural events.
The cultural event does not mean that you need to put up a stall and do colorful decorations for it. A cultural event is organized for a particular audience for enjoyment and entertainment. Artists from different backgrounds perform dance, music, photography, literature, etc at such events. These events have a particular theme and are generally organized in a physical space. We organize cultural events in which folk music and dance are performed. Artists across states & globe perform the popular dance and music forms.
We assist our client in the following way.
- CREATE A CHECKLIST
- NOTICE THE BUDGET
- ALWAYS HAVE AN ALTERNATE PLAN
- GO THROUGH THE ARRANGEMENTS
- CREATE A TEAM THAT SHARE IDEAS
- DON’T FORGET TO PROMOTE THE CULTURAL EVENT